era (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") defines Membership Agreement as follows.
Article 1. DefinitionsThe terms in this agreement are defined as follows.
- 1. In this agreement, "member" refers to customers who have agreed to this agreement, completed the membership registration process specified by the Company, and is given an ID.
- 2. In this agreement, "member information" refers to information disclosed by a member to the Company, the member's transaction history, etc.
- 3. This agreement applies to customers wishing to become members and all members who have already completed the membership registration process.
- 4. "The service" refers to all services that can be used after personal authentication on the era website.
Article 2. Registration
1. Membership Authentication
(1) Customers who have completed the Company's prescribed registration process are considered to have been authenticated as members.
(2) Any customers who are unable to understand the content of this agreement because they are a minor, student, mentally disabled, etc. shall not be allowed to register.
(3) The registration process must be followed by the actual person applying for membership. Please note that customers registering by proxy can not be able to use of the services with or without their consent.
(4) Membership may be refused for customers who have had their membership revoked in the past, or for any other reason deemed by the Company as making the customer unsuitable for membership.
(5) After registering as Paid Membership, your membership shall be updated periodically.
There is no renewal fee. However, members may be asked to renew the required documents stipulated in this agreement.
2. Input of Membership Information
When following the registration process, please read the notes for input carefully and enter the required data items in the prescribed form correctly.
3. Password Management
(1) Passwords must be used only by the member, and must not be transferred or loaned to any third parties.
(2) Members are responsible for managing their own passwords, by renewing them periodically, so they do not be known to third parties, etc.
(3) Any declaration of intent made by a third party to the Company, using a member's password, is considered as a declaration of intent by said member.
The member shall then be personally liable for any incurred payments, etc. caused by this declaration of intent.
4. Membership Registration
Please read this agreement carefully first before following the registration process.
A customer's registration process is considered to be completed when an applicant for the registration agrees to this agreement, follows all registration process and the Company authenticates it.
5. Submission of Proof of ID
The Company assigns maximum three accounts per member.
In order to manage this policy, the Company asks members to submit a proof of ID (hereinafter referred to as "KYC") within 30 days from the day when their membership is authenticated.
Please note that the Company shall not be able to make commission payments to members who have not submitted their KYC.
Valid proof of ID: Passport.
If members don't have their passport, any official ID card with face photo issued by each country
6. Commission Payments
Please read the Company's website for payment conditions for commissions.
The Company provides members with affiliate agency tools and services developed and managed in-house.
These tools and services enable members to use the Company's affiliate services easily, from their own websites, etc.
- 8. Re-application
Customers who have canceled their membership in the past may not re-register for 60 days from their cancellation date.
Also, once registration for re-application is complete, system service fees shall not be eligible for a refund.
Article 3. Changes
- 1. Members must notify the Company of any changes in the information supplied to the Company, such as their name, address, etc.
- 2. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages caused to members due to no change registration. Also, even after completing change registration, please note that the transaction already processed by the Company before change registration will be based on the former information.
Article 4. Membership CancellationMembers complete their own membership withdrawal process from the "Withdrawal" page on the site and notify the Company to that effect. Membership cancellation is complete on the day when the withdrawal procedure is completed by the Company.
Article 5. Revocation of MembershipMembers must not perform any of the following acts.
- 1. The Company may revoke a membership if a member is considered to have supplied false information during the registration process, or for any other reason deemed as inappropriate behavior for a member.
- 2. When a member exhibits any of following behaviors, the member is responsible for any damages suffered by the Company.
- (1) Misusing a membership number and password.
- (2) Causing obstruction to the Company's business, by falsifying information on the Company's website, sending harmful computer programs, etc.
- (3) Infringing on the intellectual property rights of products handled by the Company.
- (4) Any other behavior that violates this agreement.
- 3. In the event that a member has not logged in the Company's website for one year (If the Company cannot confirm its login result) , the Company suspends the service to the account to provide a safe environment for members all the time. During the suspension of the account, the account balance before suspension is deposited by the Company's management to protect the asset.
- 4. Members who have not been authenticated must submit the following KYC within 15 days after registration.
Valid KYC : All certificates officially issued by the contry of residence
*A certificate showing your name, date of birth and address
If a member does not submit KYC, the account will be temporarily suspended.
In the event of contacting the Company to restart, the Company will resume the account and return the balance in full.
Article 6. Handling of Membership Information
- 1. The Company shall not disclose membership information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the member, excluding when it is based on legal requirements, or any other exceptional cases.
- 2. Membership information may be used by the Company in order to provide services to its members, improve the content of the services, promote use of the services, and ensure the correct and smooth operation of the services.
- 3. The Company may provide information to members (including advertisements) via electronic newsletters or any other methods.
However, delivery of information that must be supplied to members as part of the operation of the Services cannot be stopped by a member.
Article 7. Prohibition ClausesMembers must not exhibit any of the following behaviors:
- 1. Violating this agreement and the important notes on how to use the services, etc.
- 2. Causing damage to the rights, interests, honor, etc. of the Company or third parties.
- 3. Any behavior that goes against the public order and morals.
- 4. Any behavior that causes trouble or discomfort to other users or third parties.
- 5. Entering false or fictitious information.
- 6. Any behavior that gives a disadvantage to the operating company.
- 7. Counterfeiting required documents to be submitted (ID, Certificates issued by institutions, etc.)
- 8. Sending or posting harmful computer programs, emails, etc.
- 9. Illegally accessing the Company's servers or other computers.
- 10. Transferring, loaning, or sharing passwords with third parties.
- 11. Slandering third parties or the service operating company and infringing on their privacy or portrait rights.
- 12. Conducting commercial activities of other companies with a similar business to the Company, or inviting an affiliated company to another company that operates a business similar to the Company.
- 13. Using the service by impersonating another person ( including a fictitious person)
- 14. Making changes to the Company's advertising material, affiliate links, or any other specified conditions.
- 15. Coercing, petitioning, or requesting for third parties to access partner websites, etc. solely for the purpose of earning commission. manuals, etc. that promote any of the illegal behaviors stipulated in the Agreement.
- 16. Displaying adverts on media other than the media agreed by a member with the Company.
- 17. Any behavior that violates, or promotes the violation of, the laws and regulations, or any behavior related to these that causes trouble to the Company or third parties.
- 18. Sending spam
- Sending publicity via spam through email, writing in bulletin boards, or using any methods related to these.
- 19. Infringing on patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademarks, copyright, portrait rights, or any other legal rights.
- 20. Contacting the outsourcing companies directly.
- 21. Promoting the behaviors specified in the preceding items.
- 22. Any behavior the Company judges to fall under the preceding items. 23. Any other behavior deemed by the Company as being inappropriate.
Article 8. Service Interruption, Suspension, etc.
- 1. In order to ensure good operation of the services, the Company may suspend provision of the services, in whole or in part, and without notice, in any of the following cases:
(1) If necessary for conducting regular or emergency system maintenance work.
(2) If the system becomes overloaded.
(3) If the operation of the system becomes difficult due to a fire, power outage, obstruction from a third party, etc.
(4) For any other reason deemed by the Company as making it unavoidable to stop the system.
Article 9. Service Changes/TerminationIf deemed necessary, the Company may change or terminate services at any time, in whole or in part, and without notice.
Article 10. Commission Payments
- 1. The Company calculates the commission earned by members on the last day of every month. Members may invoice the Company for the payment of this commission, from the 20th of the following month onward. (However, if the amount of the commission earned is less than € 10, this commission shall be deferred to the following month onward.)
- 2. Commission is calculated based on the stipulations stated by the Company on the Company's site. Members shall be liable for covering any handling fees incurred with financial institutions, payment agencies, etc., in relation to the payment of commissions.
- 3. Commission shall be paid to a member's designated account, within 7 business days (including Saturday and Sunday) from the date that the member invoices the Company using the prescribed invoicing process.
- 4. If a payment cannot be completed due to problems in a member's registered information, said member shall be liable for covering any handling fees incurred with a financial institution or payment agency in relation to the return of funds.
- 5. Any tax processing required in relation to the commission payments outlined in this article must be performed in line with taxation laws or any other relevant laws and regulations.
Article 11. Disclaimer
- 1. The Company shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages caused to members by interruptions, delays, suspensions, loss of data, or illegal access to data on the system, due to faults in the networks, computers, etc., or
- for any other damages caused in relation to the Company's services.
- 2. The Company does not guarantee that the emails and content sent from the Company's web pages, servers, domains, etc. do not contain any harmful elements such as computer viruses, etc. 3. The Company shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages caused to third parties due to a member's violation of this agreement, etc.
Article 12. Cancellation
- 1. The Company shall not refund the management ticket (ERA PASS) fees to the members.
- 2. Members may request a refund of the the management ticket (ERA PASS) fee to the Company by completing the member registration cancellation procedure within 15 days after being approved as Paid Membership.
- (Re-registration members are not included.)
- 3. If you wish to make a refund for any reason, the Company will charge its refund handling fee.
- 4. Refunds will be made to the account of the financial institution that matches the registered name (the settlement name) .
- Refunds cannot be made to accounts other than the registered name (the settlement name) .
- 5. Members shall bear all fees of the financial institution / the payment service provider in the event that the account information specified by the member is incomplete.
Article 13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 1. The establishment, effect, performance, and interpretation of this agreement between the Company and the members shall be applied in accordance with the law of the Cyprus.
- 2. Any litigation arising in relation to the agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the Cyprus.
- 3. Please note that the laws and decree established by each country outside our home country do not apply.
- 4. If you require any printed documentation, please print out and store this agreement.
Article 14. Acquisition MethodInternet (Website and email)
Article 15. Deregistration of unused members
If members have not used the service for more than 800 days, the membership registration can be deleted after notifying the company of the said member in advance.